Monday, February 8, 2016

How will I say this?

Pens, Rhymes and Sickbeds


You're the woman I fell in love with...
The hardest part of writing is to make the pen stand up,
The hardest part of typing is clicking on the right letters.

But what's much harder than the hardest?
It's making the words right, with all might,
Putting all that's in my heart into a sentence, in all sense...

But what's hardest than the hardest?
It's knowing that no matter how rhythmic this poem is,
You'll never read it, 'cause you're too far... in  a sickbed.

When the pen stands so upright, you can't...
When the letters seem so right, you're not...

I wish I could just heal you with all this rhymes,
But I can't, so I turn to the One who can,
"Pray when life is hard, and when it's not;
For I will do as I think I should, and it's for your own good."


Ma, I miss you and Papa. It's been a week since I last saw you... I just miss youuuu right now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment