Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Writers' League #10: Me Random Facts

Hi. I asked Google "How many people in the world are named Jessa?" Then, its genius answer was this: 









Instead of giving me numbers, it gave me the meaning of my name. With no choice left, I opened the link and the internet revealed to me the deepest history of JESSA.







However, I'm not really convinced. But as I look at the monitor and the letters J-E-S-S-A, reality struck over me:

"Is this my name?"
"Is this really me?"
"Do I really know who I am?"

I didn't. But one thing I am sure of is that God knows me, and He calls me by name.



My Mom even testifies God's guidance on the making of my name. Mom said that she named me after "JESUS". Wow! The Name above all Names, Jesus, is close to my name. Hallelujah! It didn't seem to have a lot of impact to me until I knew who Jesus is. Because of that, I wouldn't want to have any other name. Thank you Lord! Now I really believe that God was the one who have knit my inmost beings and even before I was conceived in my mother's womb, I was created firs in God's mind.

So if ME would ask ME again:


"Is this my name?"
"Is this really me?"
"Do I really know who I am?"

My answers would be: YES.

Now I am sure of my true identity... it is not found on my achievements nor my educational attainment. It is not even found on what people would label my character... it all boils down to what God says I am and how He sees me!


I Am

1. Beloved (Jeremiah 31:3)
2. A Child of God (1 John 3:1)
3. Delighted in (Zephaniah 3:17)
4. Forgiven (1Peter2:24)
5. Free (Galatians 5:1)
6. Adopted into God's family (Romans 8:15)
7. Co-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17)
8. Righteous (2 Corinthians 5:21)
9. New (2 Corinthians 5:17)
10. Ambassador of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20)
11. Wonderfully Made (Psalm 139:14)
12. Masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10)
13. Whole in Christ (Colossians 2:10)

We are unique beings made by God and there are some weird things about me that only those who are close to my heart know. xD

#1: KATINKO

This is my stress reliever, my comfort zone, my sleeping buddy. Aside from my Bible, I can't sleep at peace without it beside me. I rub it on my feet. I can consume 3 containers in one month.




#2 MOSQUITO NET

This is the only inheritance my Mom passed to me. Hahahaha. The best feeling ever is landing on the bed being welcomed by my green kulambo. xD Actually, this comes perfect if paired with katinko. Whoooa!




#3 LOG SLEEPING

So yeah, the encircled one is me when sleeping. Hahahahaha


#4 Pizza and Spaghetti











I guess I have an Italian taste. Or maybe, I am an Italian. (Sorry you can't disagree) xD

And www.meaww.com got it right this time. Hahahaha



#5 'Bending' Machine


I want to bend backwards when I'm sleepy. Funny but yes, it's true. Hahahahahahaha




Hahahahahaha that's it for now. I hope you would still want to befriend me after reading this.

Anyhow, God bless you always! I will pray for you. ;) <3




No comments:

Post a Comment