Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Writers' League #1: "Do you see? I..."

Eyes are the only things that don't age, so if you fall in love with a person's eyes, you'll be in love forever.



Could you guess the book I just read? Let me give you some clues:

1. "History is all about His story."
2. "The only book whose Author is in love with the reader."
3. "It all points out to One Person."
4. "Key to Eternal Life."
5. "The book is torn apart, the owner is not."
6. "Best-selling book of all times."
7. "The book that will last forever."

THE BIBLE defined as:
B-asic
I-nstruction
B-efore
L-eaving the
E-arth


As I read the Bible, and apply the first activity Ma'am Sassy had told us, I became teary eyed. I prayed and asked God for His guidance for whatever words I may point at with my finger. And yes, with eyes closed but with hearts opened, God has led me to this four amazing words:




"Do you see? I..."

It made me wrote a poem in an instant...

(Start: 1:56 AM)



Do you see? I was there when you first learned how to walk.
Do you see? I was watching you when you ate your first cotton candy.
Do you see? I was looking at you when you sneaked out of your house.
Do you see? I cried with you when your boyfriend broke up with you.
Do you see? I was the happiest seeing you raise your diploma.
Do you see? I was in tears when you first kissed your husband on the altar.
Do you see? I was there...
In every season of your life...
In every heartbeat of your chest.
In every breathe in and breathe out your nostrils take.
In every smile. laughter. success...
Heartbreaks. failures. weaknesses. downfalls...
Do you see? I was there.
But you never did.
And still, I'm still waiting for you to look through the heart of your eyes.
Because, do you see? I love you beyond sight.

                             (End: 2:08 AM)

And that was Jesus working His strength on me. :) Wow that was a great activity. I know this wouldn't be the last time I'll pick a book, close my eyes, point my finger somewhere through the pages, then eureka!

What a treasure we could get through words. Amazing! God bless us all! ;)


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ma'am! One of the reasons is that you're a great mentor! Thanks Ma'am for igniting our passion to write hihi. Glory to GOD! O:)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete